Thursday, January 10, 2019

Feral Beast

Well sweetheart, I’m a feral beast
and I’ll tear you apart if you let me
I might be more savage than you had expected
but I promise that you’ll never forget me

I’ll fight off the fears and the shadows
that lurk around the door of your lair
With frenzied embraces and violently
running our fingers through each other’s hair

I’m a feral beast baby, I need you to know
there’s an animal that will not rest
And the mere thought of you makes it beats it’s claws
against it’s cage that is my chest

Call it animal spirit or animal nature
it’s a force that I can’t control
An instinct embedded somewhere ancient
deep within our souls

I’m a feral beast, yet with a single glance
your wish becomes my command
As much of an animal as I might be
there’s only so much I can stand

No comments:

Post a Comment