Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Follow the Leader

I'm in front if I convince you I am
And you just must go where I lead you
You won't be prepared to see through my scam
Living on the scraps that I feed you

I'll water 'em down so they're easy to swallow
I don't want you thinking I'd make you
But soon you're dependant on someone to follow
Just don't question where I'll take you

I assure you you'll see that you and me
Will make such a like-minded couple
And I'll let you know just how you should be
So you won't go and cause any trouble

And while you're following me around
I might ask for your opinion
And then I'll decide which way we're bound
And you'll be such useful minion

Because I'm the leader if you follow me
And you don't try to compromise
And we'll be as happy as I can be
Or at least as I can devise

No comments:

Post a Comment